A 2011 nonfiction book by Mike Schatzki.< read all 2 reviews
What did you think of this review?
The revolutionary new book that debunks the myths long perpetrated by the diet and weight-loss industries. Are you tired of buying diet book after diet book? Have you tried every exercise class at your gym? Are you ready to toss the whole concept of diet and exercise out the window? It’s time to try something different.
Take The GREAT FAT FRAUD Quiz
1. Obesity is a disease that causes 400,000 deaths a year.
2. The definitions for “overweight” and “obese” were invented by:
A. The World Health Organization
B. The Weight Loss Industry
C. The National Institutes of Health
D. None of the above
3. Most people who yo-yo diet actually gain weight over time because:
A. They have no will power
B. Their body raises its set point to protect against all the famines it is experiencing
C. They eat too much
D. All of the above
4. The Weight Loss Industry has annual revenues of:
A. Less than $10 Billion
B. $10 – $25 Billion
C. $25-$50 Billion
D. More than $50 Billion
5. The only way to avoid regaining weight after a diet is to exercise (run, bike, swim, etc.) for an hour a day, most days of the week.
Answers: 1 = False 2 = B 3 = B 4 = D 5 = False
If you’re ready for a real change, and ready to take back control of your body, let The Great Fat Fraud provide you with the road map.
Mike Schatzki, BA, MPA is a bestselling author, professional speaker, professional negotiator, environmental lobbyist and, in his spare ...