1. If you are easily offended, do not go to this movie or leave your house!
2. If you don't have a sick sense of humor (i.e. dick jokes, pushing buttons for laughs and "in your face" pranks that always end in shock or embarrassment, usually at the expense of American culture), you may want to check out some Bob Hope instead!
3. If homosexual love scenes make you quesy, you should invest in a good, dark blindfold!
4. If you are a proud, Southern, good ol' American (you know Bush's version), you're better off with Nascar.
5. Actually, if you are a Conservative Republican at all, you're better off watching Fox News.
6. If you are offended by full frontal male nudity, you're better off with late-night Cinemax.
7. If you are a stage mother that prides herself on her "whatever you need my child to do to get me famous even if it's dangerous" mentality and you aren't willing to laugh at yourself, you're better off watching your child get her makeup tatooed to her face.
8. Finally and most obviously, if you hated Borat and can't laugh at American culture, then better just stay home and chow down on some MickeyD's.
What did you think of this review?