What better accompaniment to that Disney meal than a fantastic Disney Specialty Drink. Fruity, Creamy, Glowing, Sweet, Salty there is literally something for everyone. It would be impossible to list all the Disney Specialy drinks from all the Disney Resorts, Parks, and Shops, as Disney is constantly updating, changing and improving our choices.
What I plan on doing is highlighting some of the best I had while visiting the parks along with some of the all time classic Drinks that Disney has perfected over the years.
Lets dive right in.
10. Sci-Fi Dine in Milkshake – I honestly think the Sci-Fi makes one of the best milkshakes I have ever had. It goes perfectly with any of their meals and tastes even better at the Drive In watching movies.
9. Tequila – At Disneyworld? You are Crazy! La Cava del Tequila in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion serves over 70 varieties of authentic tequila, from the simplest to the rarest.
8. Coca-Cola From Around the World – One of my favorite stops in Epcot is at Club Cool. I love tasting the different flavors of pop that is released throughout the world. Did I mention that it’s free too?
7. Lapu lapu – Who doesn’t like alcohol served in a pineapple? There are so many choices of specialty drinks to get at the Polynesian Resort. From the Backscratcher to the Pina Colova, just be sure to take Disney transportation back to your room.
6. Decadent Drinking Chocolate with Biscotti – My wife would be mad if I didn’t include a drink from Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop in Downtown Disney. If you love chocolate you will love this drink!
5. Magical Star Cocktail at The Wave in the Contemporary Resort. What is it? It’s X-fusion Organic Mango and Passion Fruit Liqueur, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, served with a souvenir Multicolored Glow Cube. Another choice for glowing drink would be the Glow-tini at the 50’s Prime Time Cafe. While both different in flavors they both have the Glowing ice cubes
4. Grey Goose Citron Slush or Grand Marnier Orange Slush – This was a tough call but since they are both from the France Kiosk in Epcot’s World Showcase I am going to count them as one.
3. Dole Whip Float – I love a Dole Whip Float. The Ice Cream, the pineapple juice. Just delicious. If I had to pick one cold drink at the parks to get it would be a Dole Whip Float. We spend many of our snack credits at Aloha Isle.
2. Pog Juice – This is a must for breakfast at Ohana’s or Kona Cafe. Give me some POG Juice and a Kona Coffee and I am set. I have made it outside the park and it is almost as good as what Ohana’s makes. So be sure to click on the link and try it out for your family. Speaking of Kona Coffee that leads me to the #1 Specialty Drink.
1. Kona Coffee French Press Pot – I love coffee. I drink it everyday. Hot or cold, over ice or in syrup format (shout out to my RI friends and turning me on to Coffee Syrup!) I can honestly say this is the best cup of coffee I have ever had. I know it says coffee for 2 but I always get a Press Pot for myself. Hands down best drink at WDW.
This article is featured here on the Chip and Company website.
What did you think of this review?