June 26, 2011
The Honky Tonk Man, he's cool he's cocky he's bad! The Greatest Intercontinental Champion of ALL TIME!! and a man who has some of the best interviews on the internet. The Ultimate Warrior. This man's promos were so out of his gourd he was awesome to listen to. Any guy who's promo includes the lines: "Should I lay down on the lawn and let them run over me with lawn mowers!" has to rule. The matches may have been blowoffs but this big colorful guy was too fun to see on screen. Shawn Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid, the icon the show stopper the legend. His promo in Canada before Summerslam 05 was PRICELESS. The Big Show. Proof that there are still big men who look like wrestlers in this world of little guys who look like rockstars or your next door neighbor. "The Largest Athlete in the World!" Bob Backlund. His psychotic behavior in his mid 90's run was great and he could still wrestle. MR. BOB BACKLUND!! You can't forget the Mr. I could go on with guys like Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, his brother Lanny among others, but I'll leave it there.
All 4 answers
October 19, 2011
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan--"Tough Guy!" or "USA, USA, USA"
- Rick Flair--"Whooooooo"
- Stone Cold Steve Austin--"And that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
- The Rock--"I just laid the smack down on your roody-poo candy a$$"
- The Road Dogg--"Oh, you didn't know? Your a$$ better call somebodyyyyyyyy"
- Triple H (with Degeneration X)--"I've got two words for ya: Suck it!"
- Ted DiBiase (during his MidSouth days)--"The P.S. in Michael P.S. Hayes stands for Prissy Sissy!" He had that wicked laugh of his back then too.
- Mankind--"Have a nice day!"
- Val Venis--"Hello, ladies!"
- Sting--"It's Showtime, folks!"
June 28, 2011
Haven't watched wrestling since the 1980's. Here are my favorite with what I can remember: Freddie Blase - "You pencil neckeek" George the Animal Steele - "Backlaaaaaand!" The Grand Wizard of Wrestling - "Mr. McMahon!" Lou Albano - "This is the Captain speaking" Professor Toru Tanaka - He just threw rocksalt Jimmy Superfly Snooka - Famous for leaping Jim the Anvil Niehardt - his head was flat like an anvil Andre the Giant - He was fat and couldn't move but he was unbeatable.
June 27, 2011
Macho Man Randy Savage George the Animal Steele Andre the Giant Handsome Harley Race(very popular in Iowa in the late 60's) Ronnie Etchison (very popular in Iowa in the late 60's)