It's not called Hardcore for nothing. This is not a starter program, although many of the exercises could be used in less intense workouts...I liked its simple, illustrative approach and Hardcore message. --Paul Rogers, About.com
Weight Training Expert
If you've reached a plateau and want to introduce a different style of training altogether to increase your overall level fitness, improve muscular strength, and get some serious muscle tone thenHardcore Circuit Training for Men
will do wonders.
Instead of my usual workout I did the book's plate workout and I hit muscles I didn't even know I had - they were still sore 2 days after training! --Mark Dale, Bodybuilder, AddingMuscleMass.com
Ten things I like aboutHardcore Circuit Training for Men
1. Author Credentials
2. Honesty from the Start
3. Confronting Excuses From the beginning
4. Do the Workouts at Home
5. Video Demonstration Links.
6. Easy to Read Exercise Descriptions
7. Easy Workout Blocks
8. Short and Simple Workouts
9. Swim Circuit
10. Printable Workout Templates --Jedd Johnson, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 2005 Maryland's Strongest Man