City Lifestyle
All about city living & entertainment!

Wiki

You really never realize if you need one of these until it is too late or at least a really close scare. I went over to my aunt's house one day and there was something smelly going on and that was the fact that this was the day that I almost lost my aunt. She is elderly and she would not know that her chimney was plugged. She was slowly getting carbon monoxide poisoned. She had all of the right symptoms, such as headaches and nausea. The is when I immediately called the electric company and as soon as they got through the front door they had a meter that pegged out and the immediately told us to leave the house and they did some investigating and found that the chimney was plugged from debris from old age and bird nests. That is when I went out  and purchased a First Alert Carbon Monoxide detector. I was very surprised to see that how cheap that these really were. We only paid thirty dollars from Menard's, but you can purchase these at any of your major home improvement stores or even hardware stores in your neighborhood.  These are only shipped in the USA but are made in Mexico. They also have offices throughout world but because of the different codes in those country are different they cannot ship this particular model anywhere else. If you need a carbon monoxide detector and are not in the USA, then just contact the customer service department at 1-800-323-9005 and there is a person  that specializes in these matters. You can get a hold of them starting at 7:30 am. Monday - Friday.
edit this info

Tags

Details

Select a category and then fill in some basic details that someone might want to know about this topic.
What's your opinion on First Alert Carbon Monoxide Plug In Alar...?
rate
Be the first to rate!
You have exceeded the maximum length.
More First Alert Carbon Monoxide Pl... reviews
review by . April 14, 2011
First Alert Carbon Monoxide Plug In Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display #Co615
You really never realize if you need one of these until it is too late or at least a really close scare. I went over to my aunt's house one day and there was something smelly going on and that was the fact that this was the day that I almost lost my aunt. She is elderly and she would not know that her chimney was plugged. She was slowly getting carbon monoxide poisoned. She had all of the right symptoms, such as headaches and nausea. The is when I immediately called the electric company and …
© 2014 Lunch.com, LLC All Rights Reserved
Lunch.com - Relevant reviews by real people.
City Lifestyle is part of the Lunch.com Network - Get this on your site
()
This is you!
Ranked #
Last login
Member since
reviews
comments
ratings
questions
compliments
lists