When I was setting up a new email account on my iPhone, I accidently deleted one of my old email accounts. Which deleted my calendar and notes that were apparently hooked up to that email. I had some really important stuff and I really need to recover it. How do I do this? Thanks!
Solution 1: Get back deleted notes from iTunes.
You can to recover iPhone notes that deleted since the last synchronization with iTunes. In order to recover deleted notes, run through the following 4 easy steps:
1. Connect iPhone to computer with a USB cord. Once connected, do not allow your phone to automatically sync with iTunes. If the phone is automatically synced, you will no longer be able to recover deleted iPhone notes.
2. Connect iPhone to iTunes and Back up by selecting Preferences > Backup from iTunes, or right-click on your iPhone and choose a backup.
3. Restore iPhone by selecting Restore. You will find this tab under Preferences. Remember, once restore your iPhone, it will be completely erased once the new firmware is installed. So, make sure you have successfully created back up.
4. Restore your iPhone from the back up you created on step 2. This will allow you to restore any data you have backed up, including the "deleted" notes.
Solution 2: Recover note from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery program
If you haven’t synced your notes with iTunes before lost it, then this is the best way for you. iPhone Data Recovery can recover the lost or deleted notes in easy ways. Besides recovering notes from iPhone directly, it also help to retrieve notes from iPhone backup.
Take recover notes from iPhone directly for example show how easily you can get back deleted iPhone notes.
Step 1: Download iPhone Data Recovery and install it on your PC. Connect your iPhone with computer and launch this program. Choose the recovery mode “Recover Data from iOS Device”.
Step 2: If you are not iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S users, you need to enter DFU mode firstly.
Follow steps below:
1. Hold your device and click the “Start” button.
2. Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3. When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 15 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device system and you can release the “Home” button now.
Step 3: Once you've entered the iPhone's system, you can start to scan your iPhone now. After the scanning, preview all the iPhone data, and check the notes you need to click “Recover”.
Here is a note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result display red colure.
What did you think of this review?