How to Live is a simple and sensible system for staying healthy your entire life. It teaches you what sensible physical culture really is, and it instills the right habits to keep you on track.
How to Live combines dozens of the best turn of the century physical culture manuals into a single simple and easy to grasp manual. Instead of bogging you down with minutia, How to Live presents the original physical culturists’ overwhelming consensus.
What is How to Live?
Simply put, How to Live teaches you:
1) Why we need to practice physical culture now, when we didn’t have to two hundred years ago.
2) Who founded the modern physical culture movement.
3) The key philosophy that all successful physical culturists lived by.
4) What the Old Timers considered the root of most disease.
5) Just what the ideal diet really is.
6) Why physical culture is a religion, and not a science.
Why buy the e-book?
1) Convenience. The teachings of dozens of original physical culturists condensed into one compact, easy to read book that’s you can carry with you anywhere.
2) "Teach a man to fish." Contains a deep and thorough discussion of all the health concepts considered important by the old timers, instilling the mindsets needed for lifelong health.
3) Beauty. The book is classically written and typeset to match the styling of the books it draws its inspiration from, without sacrificing readability.
4) Support. Purchasing this e-book helps me focus more of my time on producing new pieces of valuable content to share with you at an extremely reasonable price.
How to Live is a guide to holistic fitness based upon Sandow's System. The founder, Eugene Sandow, was a traveling performer (a strongman) in the 19th century who exemplified the perfect physique. Modeled after Greco-Roman statues, many were eager to learn Sandow's secrets. This spawned the physical culture movement. The first few chapters of this book present an overview of Sandow and the foundational philosophies of physical culture. Then, the rest of the text goes into … more