Makes: 1 drink
Muddle blueberries and syrup together, then pour mixture and all other ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. For garnish, use a lemon slice colored with beets.
For syrup: Boil equal parts water and sugar along with several slices of raw beet and small handful of blueberries. Strain out solids and let liquid cool before use.
I'm going to call this one True Blood at my party- we all love the show and just look at it!
Place ice in a highball glass. Pour juice into glass. Pour vodka over the back of a cocktail spoon into glass so it sits on top of juice. Slice ends off a licorice twist and use as a straw.
I love the festive look of orange and black plus, it's a basic drink that both sexes can enjoy.
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Roll out dough, and use a paring knife, scissors, or cookie cutters to create features (we used crescent, football, and diamond shapes).
3.Brush with oil, and sprinkle with salt.
4.Bake until "ghoul-den," 10 to 12 minutes.
Perfect pair for the brain dip or any other dip you might make!
1. Take slightly cooled cake and begin gently crumbling it into a large bowl using two forks.
2. Add frosting in with the cake crumbs and continue working both together until the icing is no longer visible and the mixture is evenly combined.
3. Roll the mixture into balls – about the size of a quarter –place on a sheet of wax paper, and insert lollipop stick into the top of each.
4. Place cake pops in the freezer, uncovered, for at least one hour (they will need to be firm before coating).
5. Place candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high in 20 second intervals until melted (usually about 1 minute).Dip each cake pop into melted chocolate, thoroughly coating the entire ball.
6. Place each pop back down onto waxed paper and immediately press an M&M onto the side to make the eyeball.
7. Use the red decorating pen and/or gel to pipe wavy lines downward from the pupil, creating the look of bloodshot eyes
Bake the cookies as directed.
After the cookies cool, cover them with white icing, mix up your black icing, and use the black icing for decoration. For the cobweb cookies: Start at the cookie's center, pipe circles of black icing; create cobwebs by alternately dragging a toothpick from the center to the edge, and from the edge to the center.
To melt candy coating, combine 2 cups disks with 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening in microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on Medium 1 minute. Stir, then heat on Medium in 15-second increments until candy is melted and smooth. Insert stick into top of fruit. Dip pear in white candy and apple in orange candy, tilting bowl to coat fruit completely. (If coating hardens, reheat in microwave on Medium 10 seconds.) Place fruit on waxed paper; let set.
To decorate, use choice of melted coating in small self-sealing plastic bag with corner snipped for a small opening for piping. Attach candy decorations with a dab of melted coating. Chill 5 minutes to set.
What did you think of this list?