After my friend Loren and I went to the Alice in Wonderland Ultimate Fan Event (and promptly left after our favorite music artist, Kerli, performed) we headed to The Waffle, a restaurant Loren had greatly praised for months.
10 Reasons to dine at The Waffle:
1. Wide menu variety
2. Unique & classic breakfast items
3. Beyond breakfast selections
4. Friendly, attentive staff
5. Prices that aren’t going to bust a hole in your wallet
6. Walking distance from: El Capitan Theater, Red Line Metro station, Amoeba Records, Borders bookstore, Hollywood & Highland shopping center, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, Arclight Hollywood Cinema.
7. Extended late-night hours to sate your hunger after you’ve been clubbin’ it up
8. A full bar upstairs (Big Rig Bar)
9. Many vegetarian options
10. Follow them on Twitter and keep your eyes peeled for fabulous discounts. Loren snagged 20% off our bill – just for mentioning that she’s their Twitter-pal!
I whole-heartily recommend dining at The Waffle next time you are in the Hollywood/Los Angeles area.
6255 W. Sunset Blvd
Monday – Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Thursday – Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
What did you think of this review?