1. To make the jasmine essence water, soak the jasmines in the water in a bowl overnight close the cover.
2. Slice the water chestnuts in dice shape and soak in the red food colouring and stir until bright red.
3. To make the syrup. Boil sugar and jasmine essence water. Leave it to cool.
4. Put the flour in a plate and add the water chesfnuts and shake so the pieces become well coated.
5.Heat 5 cups of water to the boil, add the water chesnuts. It will float when cooked and look like rubies. Drain and plunge in cold water immediately.
6. Serve a little water chestnut into dessert dishes, add syrup, coconut milk and iceRed Rubies (Tab Tim Grob)
What did you think of this review?