Master the fundamentals of Photoshop CS5 and make all of your images come alive. With Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system, you get step-by-step tutorials, hours of DVD-video demonstrations, and lots of hands-on projects to help you improve your knowledge and hone your skills.
- Find out everything you need to know to be productive with Photoshop CS5 right away
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
- Try out professional techniques with engaging, real-world projects
- Read about a particular technique and watch the video to see how it's done
- Follow every key step with hundreds of full-color photos, diagrams, and screen shots
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One simulates a classroom environment with one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. Deke's expert advice is like working with a personal coach -- you'll learn Photoshop faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible. Using Content-Aware Fill and Puppet Warp By Deke McClelland
One of my favorite exercises in my new book employs (count ‘em) two of the coolest new features in Photoshop CS5: Content-Aware Fill and Puppet Warp. Using them together, you can copy an image element from its background to a new layer, fill in the background, and then distort the original subject any which way you like. Here’s a quick play-by-play of the tutorial, which you’ll find ...