So your walking around Disneyworld enjoying the sights, the sounds, the Experience and it hits you. I am hungry! I’m not talking about the eat a snickers bar hungry I am talking you want something with some substance kinda hungry.
It is at least 3-4 hours before your next meal and you have a laundry list of rides you want to get in before then.
So hot shot what do you do…what do you do?
1. Turkey Leg – This thing is huge and very filling. Nothing like chewing on some fresh, smokey, delicious turkey while walking around the park. No visit to the Magic Kingdom is complete without a turkey leg!
2. School Bread – This treat is about the size of your fist, lightly sweetened yeast dough filled with custard and topped with vanilla glaze and coconut.
3. Funnel Cake – Mmm fried dough sprinkled with Sugar. Most people get these and share them. I personally like my own and from comments made on our facebook I am one of the few people who like it with fruit.
4. Butterfinger Cupcake – Words can not do this justice. I suggest you check out AJ article from the Disney Food Blog. She gives the best description of all the delicious, sugary layers in this behemoth.
5. Dole Whip Float – So you are wondering why I picked the float over a regular Dole Whip its because the extra pineapple juice that is added takes us extra space in your belly helping you feel fuller longer. Not to mention the extra sugar it gives you for walking around the parks.
So what did I miss? Share with us your Disneyworld snacks that are more like a meal.
This article was featured here on the Chip and Company website.
What did you think of this review?