Thought I'd spread a bit of Christmas cheer! Whatever religious affiliation or lack of, I am sure everyone does appreciate the great feeling of hearing Christmas songs. I wanted to do a list but then I'll have to add data points. (and I'm in a hurry!) Since I can't come and sing to everyone's house (I'm a bad singer) thought I'd let the pros do it...Merry Christmas!!
Trust me, stick around till the last songs...woopak's no wimp! LOL
1) LET IT SNOW!- Living in California, we don't get any snow. Nothing more fun than to play in the snow...I had to go to Reno or Tahoe to see snow (sniff)
2) Twelve Days of Christmas- Doesn't get Better than This song!
3) The First Noel- so solemn and relaxing to hear.
4) Oh Holy Night- whether you're religious or not...nothing perks me up more than this Christmas carol. My mother's all-time favorite...
5) Ring Christmas Bells- So Joyful and Perky!
6) Little Drummer Boy- My personal Favorite (I'm a poor man!)
7) Jolly Old St. Nicholas- Let's not forget the ode to Santa
8) Frosty the Snowman- what kid doesn't like this song?!
9) Santa Claus is coming to Town
10) Jingle Bells- make them bells ring!!
11) Silver Bells- What is the obsession with the Bells?!
12) Winter Wonderland- What about Cali, we don't get snow? (sniff)
13) Little Drummer Boy- Metal Version (hey, have to have some fun
14) Twisted Sister- 12 Days of Heavy Metal Christmas (what?! you think I am sticking to tradition?)
15) Charlie Brown Goes Heavy Metal Christmas- yup yup!
Make sure you send Christmas greetings to those you care about...or else!
What did you think of this review?