12. Denise Richards: Reaffirmed that white girls shouldn't attempt Latin dances.
11. Steve Wozniak: Points for consistently providing laughs…that are intentional as opposed to Denise, who simply gets laughed at!
10. Holly Madison: I use to love this girl during GND but she is so uncoordinated and stiff. I cringe when she comes on stage…might be that she gets yucky costumes.
9. Chuck Wicks: Nothing exciting here…not much chemistry unfortunately.
8. David Alan Grier: He needs to take some lessons from Lawrence…but hey, he might have something tucked away in his back pocket.
7. Ty Murray: He's right on par with where he should be at this stage in the competition. He's consistently improving.
6. Steve-O: I think that he might be effing Lacey…what do you think? I think that most the issues could be worked out with more rehearsal.
5. Lil' Kim: I just enjoy watching her man handle ken doll Derek.
4. Shawn Johnson: So cute…and at times truly graceful which was really hard for her to go for.
3. Melissa Rycroft: I hope people will stop categorizing her as a "cheerleader"…really she has so much more to offer. She has a beautiful stage presence.
2. Gilles Marini: He has been so comfortable and confidant on the dance floor ever since the first performance. I don't see improvement…but only because he was always doing very well with each dance.
1. Lawrence Taylor: He blew me away this week! Bonus points for the improvement, you can tell that he dedicated the most time to rehearsal.
I have chosen my team (Team Shark Woot!), but I predict that the final two will be Melissa/Tony vs Gilles/Cheryl. Cheryl is always perfection, but Tony deserves it! I absolutely love watching Shawn and Mark dance ...I hope that they can stay in the competition for as long as possible. We'll see what actually happens.
Dancing with the Stars is a hit ABC reality series which pairs up celebrities and professional ballroom dancers in an intense, weekly competition. The show is taped in front of a studio audience and broadcasted live across the nation. Dancers on the show must learn precise movements before each show, in order to perform in styles such as the Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha-Cha-Cha, Jive, Tango and Salsa. During each episode, the teams' dance performances are judged by an expert panel of judges (Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli), as well as home viewers, with one team being eliminated each week.